Intensive Polish Language Course is aimed at preparing international students for living, learning, working and enjoying living in Poland. Participants of the course will explore at the elementary level secrets of the Polish language and acquire knowledge of Polish culture essential to reside in Poland, eg. how to buy a ticket, order a coffee or lunch, how to find your way around UW and dealing with basic affairs and phrases essential for social life in Poland. This is a unique opportunity to meet colleagues from all over the world before the start of the classes and feel confident with Polish before coming to University.
The course takes place on 13th– 24th September 2021.
In this course, intended for students of last 4 semesters at the University of Warsaw, we offer:
- free participation
- 40 hours of Polish language at basic level
- professional and passionate teaching team
- online classes
- great atmosphere in international environment
Who can apply?
International students studying in English:
- 2nd and 3rd year students of 1st cycle (Bachelor’s degree)
- 4th and 5th year students of uniform Master studies
- students of second cycle (Master’s degree)