University of Warsaw offers an extraordinary opportunity to undertake Foundation Year, an intensive one-year preparatory course in English language aimed at secondary school graduates and university graduates from all over the world.
The aim of the program is to enable international students to start degree studies in English in a chosen field of social studies, humanities or science at the University of Warsaw.
LANGUAGE OF THE COURSE
- 450 hours of English (4 times a week)
- 120 hours of Polish for beginners (2 times a week)
- Social Path module (outings and online activities)
- Seminars with field specialists (1 or 2 times a week)
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
THE FIRST SEMESTER focuses on English for academic and specific purposes, basic Polish language and the Social Path module, which helps participants become acquainted with Polish culture, academic life, the University facilities and its surrounding.
IN THE SECOND SEMESTER participants continue learning English and Polish. Moreover, specific degree courses run by field specialists are introduced, if a group of candidates applying for studies in a similar field counts at least 5 persons.
Participants who successfully complete Foundation Year shall be admitted to first- or second-cycle studies of their choice by the Rector of the University of Warsaw.
OCT 10, 2022 – JUN 5, 2023
IELTS 4.5 / CEFR B1
MORE ABOUT FOUNDATION YEAR:
CONTACT US ANYTIME AT firstname.lastname@example.org
* A certificate of completion of Foundation Year at the University of Warsaw is not equal to international English language certificates such as IELTS or TOEFL and might not be accepted by other Polish universities during the admission process.