Admission rules for candidates with Polish diplomas
The minimum number of points needed to be qualified: 12
Admission to the first year of second-cycle studies is open to persons holding a BA, Master’s or BSc or equivalent diploma in any degree subject.
Qualification is based on an oral examination conducted in English language.
- The concept and understanding of politics
- Political system – definition and examples
- Political regime. Democratic and non-democratic regimes
- Characteristics of democracy
- The concept of civil society
- The concept of a state
- Functions of a state
- The origins of the concept of a state
- Political ideology
- The concept of the separation of powers
The final result is the sum of points awarded for each part of the exam. Candidate may score a maximum of 30 points.
The interview may be conducted using electronic means of communication which allow candidate identity to be confirmed and ensure that candidates work unaided in real time.
Admission rules for candidates with foreign diplomas
The admissions criteria are the same as for candidates with Polish diplomas.
Checking the Candidates' competences to undertake studies conducted in English language
The language competences of candidates who do not have a document confirming their knowledge of English at a minimum of a B2 level, recognized by the University of Warsaw, are checked during the interview. A positive assessment in the qualification procedure confirms the candidate’s ability to study in English.
Information on documents certifying knowledge of English language. >> Check! <<
Date of qualification interview: Qualification interview will be conducted online
- 19th of May, 2021, from 9:15 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 20th of May, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- 21st of May, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Announcement of results: 25th of May, 2021
Reception of documents:
- I round: 26th-27th of May, 2021
- II round (in case of not fulfilling the limit during I round): 28th, 31st of May, 2021
Student's ID payment (ELS)
The studies are payable - tuition fees
List of required documents submitted by candidates qualified for studies
Find us on the map: Faculty of Political Science and International Studies