Admission rules for candidates with Polish diplomas
The minimum number of points needed to be qualified: 12
Admission to the first year of second-cycle studies is open to persons holding a BA, Master’s or BSc or equivalent diploma in any degree subject.
Qualification is based on an oral examination conducted in English language.
- International Political Relations,
- International Economic Relations,
- International Public Law.
The final result is the sum of points awarded for each part of the exam. Candidate may score a maximum of 30 points (10 points for each subject).
The interview may be conducted using electronic means of communication which allow candidate identity to be confirmed and ensure that candidates work unaided in real time.
Admission rules for candidates with foreign diplomas
The admissions criteria are the same as for candidates with Polish diplomas.
Checking the Candidates' competences to undertake studies conducted in English language
The language competences of candidates who do not have a document confirming their knowledge of English at a minimum of a B2 level, recognized by the University of Warsaw, are checked during the interview. A positive assessment in the qualification procedure confirms the candidate’s ability to study in English.
Information on documents certifying knowledge of English language. >> Check! <<
Date of qualification interview: 12th-14th of July, 2021
Announcement of results: 19th of July, 2021
Reception of documents:
- I round: 20th-22nd of July, 2021
- II round (in case of not fulfilling the limit during I round): 23rd, 26th of July, 2021
- III round (in case of not fulfilling the limit during II round): 27th-28th of July, 2021
- IV round (in case of not fulfilling the limit during III round): 29th-30th of July, 2021
- additional rounds will be announced in case of not fulfilling the limits
Student's ID payment (ELS)
The studies are payable - tuition fees
List of required documents submitted by candidates qualified for studies
Find us on the map: Faculty of Political Science and International Studies