Finance and International Investment is a Math-oriented programme which aims at equipping students with professional knowledge about economics mechanisms and the instruments of international financial markets. Students learn how to manage modern financial engineering instruments of multinational corporations. Also, they acquire knowledge of the foreign exchange risk management techniques and are provided with knowledge about optimization, corporate finance and international relations, especially these associated with investing in foreign assets. The program provides students with skills that enable them to prepare state-of-the-art analyses of the market value of enterprises and financial statements in accordance with accounting standards. Graduates will possess highly marketable qualifications of modern analytical methods and tools underpinned by broad social knowledge. Also, they will gain expertise in financial markets, international financial management, monetary policy, banking, insurance and accounting.
- AML Operations Analyst (Anti-MOney Laundering)
- Investment Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- Finance Business Partnering
- Trading Specialist
- Tax Specialist
- Transactions Specialist
- European Finance Specialist
Announcement of results: 19th of September, 2019
Reception of documents:
- I round: 22nd, 23rd of September, 2019, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- II round (in case of not fulfilling the limit during I round): 24th-25th of September, 2019, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- III round (in case of not fulfilling the limit during II round): 26th-27th of September, 2019, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
The studies are payable - tuition fees
Admissions coordinator responsible for transfers from other universities: Krystyna Paczoska, Magdalena Dominiak 22-55-49-145/125/190 email@example.com
Find us on the map: Faculty of Economic Sciences